Items for sale!!!

spencka

Recently bought a 55 gal. tank, which included all equipment. I decided to upgrade so I'm selling all I'm not using.
I have a Jebo 180 "Hang on the Back (HOB)" Protein Skimmer, Whisper 60 (HOB) Power Filter, and a Top Fin 300 w heater - there is also misc. parts & pieces of tygon tubing & fittings. All items are used, but in good working condition. ($40.00 for all).
I also have a brand new, never used, Marineland Emperor 400GPH Power Bio Filter Asking $45.00). I'm selling because I decided to go with a wet/dry sump - so no need.
SP

spencka

Hi!
This stuff is still available - I will sell everything for a reasonable offer, and I will include shipping to continental US?
SP

merredeth

How much for the skimmer and how much to ship it to 50501?
I'm in the market for a second one.
Thanks,
Denise M.
:help:

spencka

Here's a pic of what's available. The Emperor 400 may be sold.

$40.00 for all, and I will pay shipping (continental US only) - I don't want to separate.
Thanks,
Steve

merredeth

If you want to sell the skimmer, I'm in the market. Email me with the details and let's see if we can make it happen.
My email is merredeth@gmail.com.removeme take away the obvious here as I want to keep the spam from hitting my email.
Thanks for getting back with me.
Denise M.
:jumping:

carshark

hi steve i was the one who was going to purchase the emporer 400, couple things here, one you had stated that is was new, that looks used to me, and second i dont see the biowheels, this is an integral part of the emporer please explain to me what i am looking at, hopefully that isnt it sitting there in the picture, and, if it is used that the biowheels are sitting in tank water ready for shipping.

spencka

Carshark,
Here is what you SAID you'd buy. The Emperor 400 is IS A BRAND NEW item! I didn't include it in the post from yesterday, because you keep telling me you want it - so show me the money! I'm not trying to pull one over on you - if you want it, quit screwing around!
If you read the very first post in this thread - I said I had used equipment for sale, including a Whisper 60 Power Filter. As I said in the post yesterday, which included the photo of used equipment, I thought you were buying the Emperor, so I did not include a photo of it.
The item in the earlier post IS NOT a bio - wheel, and it is "used" which is why I am only asking for $40.00 for all of it. I do not want to split it up, because I'm basically ging this stuff away!
Carshark here is what you said you'd purchase:

If I have not rec'd payment by noon tomorrow, it's back up for sale.