Items for sale!!!

carshark

you will receive payment sometime tomorrow morning, so be prepared for shipment, id say prolly around 9 or 10, have it ready to go...thanks!! just wanted to double check thats all, after seeing that pic i was just curious....the money will be there tomorrow morning thanks for your patience.......

spencka

Bronco, you offered $35.00, "Youngsalt" has offered asking price. I have yet to hear from him - If I don't hear from him soon - we can talk!

carshark

no need to be upset i told you if it was a problem to hold it for me go ahead and sell it but you held it so no need to be upset, i appreciate you keeping it for me, itll be paid for tomorrow

merredeth

Spencka:
If you didn't get paid, I'll take it.
Email me and I'll do whatever we need to do to make it happen.
Denise M.

carshark

steve, i accidentally deleted your last email, i need your email addy for paypal, please email me or post here, im looking for you on paypal but it says i need your email.....please im tryin to send you money!!!!!!!!!!! my hotmail emptied the trash bin

symon

Spenka: I have a Jebo 180 "Hang on the Back (HOB)" Protein Skimmer, Whisper 60 (HOB) Power Filter, and a Top Fin 300 w heater - there is also misc. parts & pieces of tygon tubing & fittings. All items are used, but in good working condition. ($40.00 for all).
If you haven't sold the bundle i will take it for what you asked , I need more stuff!
Email Me Dowood@comcast.net