Items for sale

L

lpuzon

thanks for the site! i already peaked in... one question. to use the wavemaker, i have to do plumbing? there's no other way do use it?

reefer1970

It is plumbed in the return line. I don't know of any other way to install it. Are you using a sump type filter?

roushracer

I will most likely take the lights.
Few questions first, how old are the current bulbs, is this the unit with the moonlights, and can I see a pic to gauge condition?
Thanks!
I have the money waiting if you take Paypal, otherwise I can get a moneyorder off to you ASAP...

robsw

hey im interested in the 20 gallon, is it a 20 long or tall. also where is the tank drilled, bottom or back. another thing, how did you have this setup?

reefer1970

RobSW,
It's a 20 long. It is drilled on the back with two 1" bulkheads, which i used as drains. The return was plumbed over the tank using pcv and the SCWD wave maker. The sump is a 15g tank. I built the stand and canopy as well as the sump. Attached are some pics. This will be a local pick up only. Do you live near Fort Walton Beach?

reefer1970

some more pics of the sump. I don't have any pics of the return plumbing, but it's pretty simple to figure out. let me know if you have questions.

reefer1970

RoushRacer,
Which lights are you interested in, the Coralife or thr retro fit? I'll get pics later tonight once the kids are in bed.

reefer1970

Here are pics of the Coralife light. I only have one working bulb, so when I took pics I took one in each position. if you have any questions let me know. Keep in mind...all the prices i have listed are not firm. if there is something you are interested in make an offer.

roushracer

Hmm, well I guess I'd have to get new bulbs which would run about $45-50 and then for your fixture that is $50 +shipping I'd be spending the same as buying a brand new one.
So I think I will have to pass, sorry =(

N

n_sarno

Whats the rating on the overflow?
$40 for it? They're like $50 new by me.. You want to sell it for 15-20? If so I'm interested.

reefer1970

Vic,
All the items are still for sale. I returned one of your emails on Oct 11...not sure if you got it. Since you don't have a Paypal account, I will take a money order. The package will not be mailed until I receive payment. Thanks