Items left to sell...all or seperate

tyedyed1

ill be interested in that light, if you still have it in a couple weeks. ill get ahold of you then to see if you've sold it yet. im sure you probably will, but if you dont....you'll be hearing from me

forsale

[hr]
hello i am looking to sell eveything as a package for $600 and will break it up for the prices listed ..i have a 55gal oak tank ($60)(6months old) a turbo fluter skimmer($100) it worked on my 55 and my friends 210gal, my fluval 304 canister filter ($50), all of my rock over 9pieces with some growth($50), 2powerheads 404'2 ($40), 2pc lighting white and blue built into the hood with two fans ($200), wood stand($50, if you buy the hood i will throw in the stand for free) , chemicals ($30)
- Omega one super color (color flakes) its a 1oz bottle and it is full
-Purigen Ultimate Filtration 5.2oz bottle its 3quarters full
-B-Ionic Calcium Buffer System Component #1&2, 32oz bottles, barely used -Kent Marine-pH Buffer, 8.8oz bottle,3quarters left,
-Kent Marine-Turbo Calcium,quarter left
-Sea Cure copper treatment still in package never used, 2oz bottle
-Omega one-Marine Flakes,5.3oz bottle
-Kent Marine Essential Elements,8oz bottle,nearly full
-Chlor out,1oz bottle, full still in package
-Copper safe, 2oz bottle, still have original packaging ,
50lbs of crushed coral($20), hydrometer($5),buckets($5), submergable heater($10),nets & cleaning supplies($10),10gal iso tank with meds,air stone, heater, filter ($50) it really is a great deal, shipping is not included and i am located in ohio. if interested email me at sweetiipie71@yahoo.com
pics also available just email me will also entertain offers

compinnov

Originally Posted by Tyedyed1
ill be interested in that light, if you still have it in a couple weeks. ill get ahold of you then to see if you've sold it yet. im sure you probably will, but if you dont....you'll be hearing from me

Not a problem, Thank you, i will hold them for you unless someone emails me for them.
John

carshark

john that doesnt sound bad but i was thinkin like 40 let me know what you think..BTW those are penguin 1140's? so they are 600 gph combined, and is the heater glass, or solid?

devious

Hi there....
What is your price for the RO/DI?
Also tell me the age of the unit, filters & if it will come with everything to install.
Would you happen to have a TDS meter?
Look forward in hearing back from you.

compinnov

Originally Posted by carshark
john that doesnt sound bad but i was thinkin like 40 let me know what you think..BTW those are penguin 1140's? so they are 600 gph combined, and is the heater glass, or solid?
Yes 600 combined, The heater is glass, but is submersable completely, it has the indicator for temp control. If you are interested, I will sell all for 45.00 shipped.

carshark

Originally Posted by compinnov
Yes 600 combined, The heater is glass, but is submersable completely, it has the indicator for temp control. If you are interested, I will sell all for 45.00 shipped.
40 bucks shipped the money will be in there tonight...

compinnov

Originally Posted by DevIouS
Hi there....
What is your price for the RO/DI?
Also tell me the age of the unit, filters & if it will come with everything to install.
Would you happen to have a TDS meter?
Look forward in hearing back from you.
Hello, Devious
I'm sorry I missed your post and getting back to you, The RODI unit is a 4 stage and is in excellent condition, It has been used for about 4 months, The filter on the first stage is alittle tan to light brown, but has alot of life left. Its had about 300 gallons ran through it. It is a Coralife 50gpd 4 stage. I'm asking 75.00 plus shipping. Let me know
Thanks
John