its a sad day :( (fish are alive)

kistler

I woke up this morning and I started my day off as always Eat breakfast and watch fish :). then I seen a blood spot on one of the fish and I was like "Time to go see the “oooeee oooahah teng tang” doctor”, fish doctor, and well I started to get ready and 5 min later that same fish
got stuck on a power head
. So I hurried up and got a pal and put it in the tank. I put the power head in the pal took the pal out and unplugged the power head.
On the way to the doctor…
(the doc, OMG he took a razor to my fish
lol, I understood. So he told me what to do and he said, lol never mind.
I have him in a new tank now with some meds. He doesn’t seem to have full strength on one side, I think the one that got stuck to the P-H. His gills are looking a little red also
Please give him your “best of hope” and ask your fish to also.
Thanks

kistler

::update::
he is very very week. I dont know if I will sleep tonight :(. I had to turn off evry thing in his tank but the air/bubble rock. I hope he makes it

kistler

::Update:: not good :( he is with is friends swiming in a better place:( i am said, all his buds in the big tank are gonna hate me now:(

cgpuffers

I comend you on your pursistence to keep the fish alive. It shows you really care. I'm glad that some people will go through as much as you to keep their fish alive. Sorry for your loss.