It's Friday

sammystingray

I could be wrong, but I believe that is one VERY large shot glass. background in place, via finger, to better show the lettering, and cards to show scale.

sbsb

Originally posted by GiraffeMaster
Time for the pirates to come out and haunt the fishtank.

can you turn the shot glass so we can read it?

purity

no you got that from disneyland!!! i saw it at the pieces of eight store right next to the pirates of the caribbean. i SOOOO wanted that but i forgot to pick it up!

purity

ok i didn't forget to pick it up. i just didn't want my friends to persuade me into taking a PIRATE shot of rum....wwwwwwhich of course they would do very sucessfully.
have fun puking giraffe.

razoreqx

Originally posted by GiraffeMaster
Time for the pirates to come out and haunt the fishtank.

OI! Im confused.. I get the shot glass. the cards and the Friday night thing.. but how does that make pirates and fish?
Unless of course you plan to drink and play cards with the fish... Then you have more serious issues than drinking :)

sbsb

Originally posted by Purity
i think he's gonna get drunk and dangle a running blowdryer over his tank

:scared:

sbsb

Originally posted by black99l
i think i have that same shot glass at home. it came from treasure island in vegas right.

So what does it say on the side? I can't make out all of the words

sbsb

Originally posted by RazorEQX
OI! Im confused.. I get the shot glass. the cards and the Friday night thing.. but how does that make pirates and fish?
Unless of course you plan to drink and play cards with the fish... Then you have more serious issues than drinking :)

Yea:thinking:

sbsb

Originally posted by black99l
don't remember i'll tell you when i get home. i have like 80 shot glasses so i can't remember them all

Sounds good. I only have two shot glasses, I can only drink two at a time. :D