It's not SEC Football but it's a 6 pack!

jumpfrog

My tank just looked good to me tonight so I thought I'd share.
Thank God Auburn FINALLY won a game!
Here's my perc checking out a relatively new torch!

jumpfrog

A leather that I've had for over a year. Still have no clue as to what type but it has 3 babies growing under it.

nm reef

Auburn won a game!!! The way they've played so far this season hell must be freezing over!!!
Very nice 6-pak...I'm thinking about opening one up myself...later tonight or in the morning....:cool:

jumpfrog

NMreef; yep, they finally done good. For an Auburn fan this year it's been like loving your kids. Some days you wonder what the He** happened but their still your kids! Too much hype I guess.
Come to think of it, it's kinda chilly in Alabam tonight:rolleyes:

clarkiiboi

nice pics!! I thought it was NMReef that had that same leather as you do that you cant ID, but since he didnt say anything it must be another shark. I know for sure its a shark. I just saw the pic yesterday added to a post about leathers, I will see if I can find who it was---as I am curious as to what it is also, so beautiful!

clarkiiboi

Ok, I found it and it was NMReef, it looked similar to me that is why I said that, but I could be wrong. ***edited (Now that I look at both pics they may not be the same at all, but love both and still am interested on each). Here's his pic:

Nice Jumpfrog.
I am also a fan of the SEC. A florida fan at heart I had Auburn picked to go all the way in the Sec and on from there. Glad they finally decided to show up.
Rich

nm reef

Yup...I agree that the coral in question looks like some type of sarcophyton sp.
I intended to mention that in my first post but the shock over Auburn actually scoring a touchdown...much less winning a game messed me up.....:D
Sorry...I couldn't resist another dig at you Auburn fans.....:cool: