pink cucumber

deepwater Bali

Insignius and green slimer

electric green cap

Pink goniopora

Most recent FTS

roachbug

Promistbg,
I was checking out your pics (very nice) and recognized the Hoeksami.
I made a few purchases a while back and recieved the coral as a throw in and was unable to identify it. It looks exactly like what I have, with the exception that mine has not opened up at all. I was wondering about the placement for it. I have tried both high and lower placement and have yet to see it open up at all up to this point. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Roach

promisetbg

Thanks everyone. Where is everyone else's sunday pics?
Roach..the Hoek should be placed high under strong halides. It should color up to an intense blue. I am confident mine will darken..I just got him so a little stress fading is normal. Do you feed your sps? Do you have anything that would be picking on it? Angels,blennies,clown gobies? Look at night to see polyp extension if you are'nt seeing it in the day. My tort only opens at night...some do, it's when they expect to feed the most...so that's when I feed mine.

alyssia

So, do you actually get to see your boxing crab sometimes? I've only seen mine once since I put him in (last night actually) I thought he died long ago...

reefman22

Hot off the camera...well some are from yesterday but the first three arent!

Pic one: full tank
Pic two: left half shot
Pic three: right half shot
Pic four: sixline looking at himself in the mirror

Pic five: Longnose hawk

rubytoo

I just bought him yesterday, and he's been hanging out in the front of the colony of brown polyps, front and center! I put him in my nano tank, figured I might nevery see him again if I put him in my 55 gal.
he's so cute, boxing away with his pom poms ., lol!
:cheer:

promisetbg

Very cool pics Rubytoo. I put mine in my nano too so I could see him. His pompoms are getting really big! He will come running out when he's hungry and start swinging them all over.