its sunday so heres a 6 pack

sinaloa213

let me get this straight ....you went from this

to this

in over a year?
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ginarox

murph your tank looks awesome!! i am glad that you were bored,.. thanks for sharing, have a great night....

murph145

lol thanks everyone for the nice comments yeah its fun to be borred once in a while lol :joy:
hey sinaloa thats awesome that u found that old pic!
that was my old 100G tank maybe about 2 years ago now....yupo i started with softies lps and anemones like everyone else... its funny cuz i remember all those corals lol i traded most away when i was switchin to sps... i have the RBTA still and the GSP of course lol and the yellow fiji finger leather
nice brings back memories lol

kingspade

looks amazing murph. obviously doing all the right things. are you still dosing only B-ionic? i picked some of that stuff up for my 125 after you reccomended it and i gotta tell ya the stuff really works!

murph145

hey kingspade no i run a Calcium reactor now... i still keep some alk and Ca supplemtns on hand to dose sometimes the reactor drops a lil on the alk or calcium side so i bump it back up using that stuff
heres that pic of the FTS i sent u if anyone else wants to look ***)

murph145

opps sorry i wanted to share this one also its my favorite coral in the tank right now...
pic doesnt do it justice its such a dark blue
cali tort from steve elias

seannmelly

hey murph who is steve that you got ur coral from, a fellow member or just a friend? does he trade/sell anything? im looking to get some sps, thanks

murph145

steve elias is just a well known reefer thats been around and has some of the Limited Edition stuff....
this piece is traced back to his tank...
just like other sps that come from Tyree and stuff like that...

seannmelly

oh ok thanks for the info. if you ever frag any of your sps can you let me know and we could work something out.

murph145

Originally Posted by seannmelly
oh ok thanks for the info. if you ever frag any of your sps can you let me know and we could work something out.
ill probably start fragn stuff in the summer so ill let u know and thats better for shipping too since u live in the NY

murph145

Originally Posted by Reef Diver
Wait one question about the RBTA, when the tentacles wave around don't they sting your SPS?
i have it set in such away that it really doesnt blow around everywhere and he never moves on the rock... all corals are a good few incehes outta reach from its tentacles when fully inflated
im not too worried since ive had it its never stung anything .... RBTA's are pretty mild in the stinging department anyways

zman1

Originally Posted by shogun323
Amazing Pics Murph!! Your tank is definately one of my faves!!!

Ditto

reef diver

Thanks for the info MURPH im always a little bit cautious about putting my corals close, but now I can put them close with ease!