its that time again thrus nite 6 pack

murph145

reefreak come on now i just post these pics to help people decide upon getting into sps corals ....
i cant help but post pics lol i have no one else but u my SWF friends to share my corals with all my friends think im crazy as it is lol

reefreak29

Originally Posted by murph145
reefreak come on now i just post these pics to help people decide upon getting into sps corals ....
i cant help but post pics lol i have no one else but u my SWF friends to share my corals with all my friends think im crazy as it is lol
well ok , by the way its always a pleasure to see your tank

hot883

Hopefully I will happy with my new T5's and I can add some cool things too. Awesome as always my friend. Actually, it's just depressing

murph145

Originally Posted by reefreak29
well ok , by the way its always a pleasure to see your tank

lol thanks!

murph145

Originally Posted by puffer32
Very nice in deed Murph, have to say you inspired me to getting afew sps myself

ah haah! it worked someone got into some sps with a lil push along from me! :happyfish

murph145

Originally Posted by hot883
Hopefully I will happy with my new T5's and I can add some cool things too. Awesome as always my friend. Actually, it's just depressing

what T-5's did u end up getting?? they seem to be pretty good from what i read about them

triga22

Very nice tank murph. Are you done addin livestock to it? Also have you seen my tank latley? I got some new stuff you should check it out.

murph145

i add things here and there that grrenish with blueish tipped acro is new....
myt tanks too full now though in reality and i should just leave it be
what section is ur thread in??? id love to check it out

triga22

Its in fish photogroph. If you havent seen it you should look at the whole thread it goes from day one. Im 14 so its not good yet cause im broke. its TriGa22's tank diary.