its that time again thrus nite 6 pack

puffer32

Originally Posted by hot883
Hopefully I will happy with my new T5's and I can add some cool things too. Awesome as always my friend. Actually, it's just depressing

You can have sps under T5's, i do. And my lights are crappy nova extremes.

hot883

Originally Posted by murph145
what T-5's did u end up getting?? they seem to be pretty good from what i read about them
I bought 2- 36" models that have 8-39w each light and ALL bulbs have their own reflectors. I also chose to go 2-420nm bulbs and 6 daylights per unit.
They are made by Catalina here in the USA and have a 5 year warranty on the workhorse ballast. barry

wattsupdoc

That clam is crazzzzzyyyyy! It's making me dizzy!
I wanna get some more SPS but I'm scared :scared: My monti cap is doing great, but I understand there the easier of the SPS....Murph, I need a push....more pics please
feed my addiction...

murph145

Originally Posted by wattsupdoc
I guess it must be my self abusive addictive nature

hahaha yeah u did it to urself j/k

murph145

i run 120lbs LS which i think was supposed to be like 1.5" or something
its kinda blown away from the center but i just remember the Lb amount
as far as filtration i run an ASM-G4 skimmer with the mesh mod... a UV filter some Carbon a Phosban reactor and alot of macro algae seems to keep things pretty good with lots of fish and feedings

laxzach

I am getting lights just so that I can have SPS.
You are an inspiration.
But SPS are SOOOOOO expensive!!!!

murph145

heres a full tank shot for yah

as far as camera goes i use an olympus D-545 4 megapixel camera nothin special got it like 2 years ago for $200 at the time its just playin with all the modes to fig what works best

reefchick15

gahh, this is so addicting...i want so many defferent corals and this is just making me want more. love the tank and the clam