j21kickster's 20L nano

j21kickster

These are some sweet polyps- they are about the size of a 50cent piece- Protopalythoa grandis aka- Sun Zoanthids

overanalyzer

DO I have to say anything other than:
zooanthids!!!
I picked up a solitary pencil eraser sized red mushroom like yours - hope it grows out!!!
Where did you get those cool sun zoos??
Your blasto looks awesome - the frag you gave me is up to almost 30 mouths - but right now the xenis is too close to it and I will be trimming that xenia away!
Are you going to try and get anythign to grow on the bare bottom like GSP or zoos??
Looking great as always!! post when you get all your lights on it!

j21kickster

I got them from MPM- They were bleach white so nobody bought them- but i knew what they were- they were only 10 dollars- cool huh?- when i get my lights im going to frag some zoanthids and glue them to the bottom- it will be killer- My red mushrooms have split several times- im sure you'll do fine- glad to hear your blasto is doing so well- later man

j21kickster

there is almost no detritus buildup- water flow keeps in suspended for the filter to remove- it works out pretty well- the actinics are just the standard- not the 03s- im about to upgrade my lighting to a 250W XM 20K pendand- i cant wait- im also going to have a mangrove in the canter and train it to a really cool shape ( i used to be big into bonsai ) it;; be awesome

reefsoe

Just Amazing!
Im a zooanthid freak!
How do you keep yours growing and colorfull... better yet where do you get them I need some with those colors.
Let me know please
Thanks

reefsoe

Just Amazing!
Im a zooanthid freak!
How do you keep yours growing and colorfull... better yet where do you get them I need some with those colors.
Let me know please
Thanks

tru conch

j21kickster
im sure you've heard it alot before, but seriously, those are some killer zoos! i cant wait to see the new set up.

j21kickster

thanks much guys- new lights shoud be tomorrow- most of my zoanthids come from a lucky stop to the LFS and a rare online order or two-

Y

yae4volcom

Simply amazing. Its deffinatley one of the nicest nano tanks I have seen. Ever If it were not for the pretty good chance that I am going to boarding school next year, I would also set up a 20 L. I have seen a lot of nice ones and I am somewhat sick of my eclipse because I want halides. I also love the rock-work and everything else about your tank. The only thing I would change is adding some kind of sand. I read the thing about the zoos covering the bottom of the tank but I just like the reef look. Anyway that is just an opinion and your way seems to be working great. Good Job:yes: