Jacksonville FL, Great deal on a 300Gal

sal t. nutz

Here's the deal. I haven't been giving my Tank enough attention, and I don't even have any fish, just a few snails and crabs. I am getting ready to move, and don't want to bring the tank with me, so someone is going to get a great deal, if they are willing to do some work. I am selling the complete setup for $1500, but here's the catch, you have to come to my house to break it down and take it with you, as I don't have the time to do it, and don't want to disturb the sand bed or live rock. Here are the details of what I can remember off hand, feel free to ask any questions.
300 Gal Acrylic dual overflows/Durso Pipes with Custom Stand and Hood, hood need a little work, but not too bad.
Demensions 96"x24"x31" (I think)
700LBS Live Aragonite Sand (6-8 inches)
Roughly 300-500 LBS Live Rock (not sure)
440 watts VHO (needs new bulbs)
Iwaki MD70 Pump with return spray bars
40 Gal Wet/Dry - Sump
Downdraft Skimmer with a MAG pump, can't remember the size. This skimmer/Pump has never been used.
UV filter (also prob needs new bulb)
2 heaters, one titanium, one glass
2 Maxijet 1200 PH's
Misc test kits, etc.
And please do not ask me to part it out, I know I could get a lot more money if I did that, but I just want someone else to come get it, so I don't have to deal with it. I have enough going on with trying to get ready to move.
I will take pics later, but it's hard to see in the tank, since I have no lights.

sal t. nutz

As I said, I am not interested in parting it out. All or nothing. If I can't sell it (even though $1500 is a STEAL) I will just break it down and keep it in storage.

tervman

I'm in Atlanta, but I may be interested. Send me an email - my address is swfwolfhound at yahoo dot com. Give me all the specifics on the tank, and send me any pics you have. Do you know the weight of the tank when it is empty? Can two people lift it?

sal t. nutz

Well, most of the specifics are listed in the description there. The tank is not too heavry when totally empty. Myself and a buddy lifted it no problem, I would guess around 200lbs max. I can actually lift it alone, but it too big and awkward to move. But you would probably want to move it with the sand in it, so that you don't have to disturb the bed if possible, but that's is pushing 1000 lbs and would need a few people. I will email you so you will have my email address if you are interested.
Chris

jhenson

If tank is still for sell then call me at 407 927 5519. I will be in Jacksonville today around 12pm - 2pm. I can stop by. I know it's short notice and I apologize but I would need to see before purchasing.
Thanks

sw65galma

I'm interested and Willing to fly down, pack it up in a truck and drive back.
So I'd really need to see some pics, just a few will do.
You can send them to sw65galma@yahoo.com
Also how soon is soon?
I'd need a little bit of time to make arragements and take some time off work...
I'm a network Admin as well and you know how that job goes :)
Thanks,
Craig

sw65galma

Originally posted by sw65galma
I'm interested and Willing to fly down, pack it up in a truck and drive back.
So I'd really need to see some pics, just a few will do.
You can send them to sw65galma@yahoo.com
Also how soon is soon?
I'd need a little bit of time to make arragements and take some time off work...
I'm a network Admin as well and you know how that job goes :)
Thanks,
Craig

Sold...Picked up!