Jacksonville NC area reefers

nacl-h2o

Some of us in the Jacksonville NC area are starting a reef club. If your interested or would like to know more about the benenfits and savings please email me at dbenner1@ec.rr.com .

nacl-h2o

Well, we wouldn't turn anyone away. But for your conveince you might try a club a little closer, I believe there is a reef club in Greensboro and one in Raleigh, either would be probably be an easier drive from Charlotte.

tru conch

just out of curiosity, how many are marines? i was stationed at camp lejeune for two years, i really did like the beaches in that area (topsail, atlantic, and even onslow) anyways just wanted to say semper fi and that 1/6 is the best battalion in the 2nd mardiv. hahaha

2 Marines so far, the rest of us are locals. Jacksonville has grown a bunch in the last year. We will have a bypass before too long that will run through Camp Johnson and Camp Geiger with off ramps at both. Can you imagine that?
Great to hear from you and Semper Fi.

justinl

Hmm. I'm in wilmington. How far does it take to get to Jacksonville? Does anyone live half way in between?

nacl-h2o

It takes about an hour to get to Jacksonville depending on were you live in Wilmington. Send me an email at the address in the first post.