Jacksonville NC wanting to trade

michael1972

i was sure some one woud want to trade some thing i know i am not the only person with a saltwater tank in Jacksonville NC

redsoxbill

I am located in Clayton, and may be interested in trading, but also wanted to inform you of a big frag swap trade that is occurng at a fish store in Garner, NC (just east of Raleigh) at Down Under this Saturday, Oct. 20th @ 3:00pm. There are usually about 20-30 people that come and trade / sale frags and full size coral colonies. Might be worth checking out. you can look up Down under on the web.
Thanks,
bill Forster (redsoxbill)

ecu_2004

I live in New Bern. What kind of stuff do you have to trade? I have a large variety of zoas, ricordea, xenia, and a few other things.
Trina
I will also be at the frag swap that RedSoxBill was talking about. It is worth the drive!

redsoxbill

I am interested in the Zoo's that you have in photo 43 I think, it's a branch with the zoo's on one end of the branch. I have quite a bit of stuff, so, let me know what you would want in return for them.
Thanks,
Redsoxbill

michael1972

if you want to come over and then i would come over what ever just let me know i realy dont konw what i want so if i saw something then i would know you know how it is.

grumpygils

Originally Posted by MICHAEL1972
so what did i miss at the frag swap.
I picked up 4 or 5 really small, but nice rare zoa frags, 2 micro acros and sold and traded about 15 frags. Also, if you ever come to Raleigh, I have about 100+ frags for sale.
Mc

twodogssurfing

Originally Posted by MICHAEL1972
Any one wanting to trade in Jacksonville NC let me know.
Thank you
Hi! I live in Emerald Isle and I'm just getting into the Hobby Not a lot to trade but I would be very interested in seeing your tank sometime.
I visited with ECU 2004 in Newbern and she has a beautiful tank and some very nice coral frags. She hooked me up with lots of good advice and as a bonus she supplied me with a pulsing zenia, ricordia and a pink paly. All are doing great and a welcomed addition to my tank.
My son and I have a 90 gal that we set up as a father son project approx 7 mnths ago. If your ever in Sunny Emerald Isle stop by.