I AM SORRY I AM SORRY
NEVER AGAIN
you guys are to good to me to offend
NEVER AGAIN
SORRY
Really!
Please forgive!?

fireeater

Wish I could afford the trip. I love the islands and have been to quite a few in the navy.
A fellow firefighter of mine and he is like family is from Jamaica. He just went back to visit this summer. He said it rained the whole time! His Uncle said it has not rained in so long that Wayne must have brought it with him.
I seriously have thought about retiring down in one of the islands.
Also here is a bump for your trip.

Lifting Red stripe to Toast SWF members.
Hell......
Lifting another to Toast Jamaica
Lifting another to toast Barbados
Lifting another to toast ..............UMMMMMMMM Whatever lets just have a Red stribe, maybe later some Ackee and Salt fish.
:D :D :cool:

thered

Phil, how the hell did you not enjoy Jamaica? Maybe you need to go with all of us!!! Maybe you didn't have enough Red Stripe and jerk chicken!!

Well known spot to get something to eat after some "Jamaican Smokey" is the corner store man, nice Rasta man ITAL food , basically a vegatarian dish but still great all the same or if you want an established vendor they have many fast food joints down there anyway to satisfy your deepest desires. ah what the hell ..................... another red stripe for this crew:D
If ever in Barbados
You guys must try the Barbaecue Pig tail, never thought I would like it but holy crap dude it was great .... In fact if I rememebr I had three:D and you have to try the Atlantis Submarine they take you to the most spectecular reefs I ahve ever seen. And the you have to try the Jolly Roger, an actual priate ship the crew let you walk the plank etc, they take you to a remote diving spot...... The best time I ever had
Sorry had one of those moments where memories just stream in