jawfish

xtreme_1.8

Has anyone had success with the yellow headed jawfish? My lfs owner talks to me everytime I go in there and gives me his advice on everything, and he told me it's hard to keep them alive because they are jumpers and they are prone to ammonia burn. I think it's the coolest thing when ever they build their caves and come out.

xdave

Lets see if we can solve these terrible problems. Oh, I know, CLOSE THE LID, and let's see, how 'bout we don't have ammonia in our tank. DUH Wow, he's not much of a problem solver eh?
They will help clean sand too.

puffer32

Originally Posted by xDave
Lets see if we can solve these terrible problems. Oh, I know, CLOSE THE LID
, and let's see, how 'bout we don't have ammonia in our tank. DUH
Wow, he's not much of a problem solver eh?
Why can't you just stop posting your rude comments, peoplecome here to ask questions, not read your smart a** replies.

puffer32

Originally Posted by xtreme_1.8
Has anyone had success with the yellow headed jawfish? My lfs owner talks to me everytime I go in there and gives me his advice on everything, and he told me it's hard to keep them alive because they are jumpers and they are prone to ammonia burn. I think it's the coolest thing when ever they build their caves and come out.
I have a yellow headed jawfish that makes a real mess of my sand bed and never comes out of his cave. He is interesting to look at but mine is just to secretive.

xtreme_1.8

Lets see if we can solve these terrible problems. Oh, I know, CLOSE THE LID
, and let's see, how 'bout we don't have ammonia in our tank. DUH
Wow, he's not much of a problem solver eh?
Ummm, lets see here i don't have a flourescent hood to close so it's all open, wow thanks for the great response I appreciate your comment so much it reminds me of dirt I could care less about it. I was just looking for experience with yellow-headed jawfish thanks puffer for the advice.

xdave

I was refering to the LFS guys lack of ways to solve the problems, not yours. Thats why I said He's not a problem solver not you're not one

puffer32

I was refering to the LFS guys lack of ways to solve the problems, not yours. Thats why I said He's not a problem solver not you're not one

Well first thing this morning you got on me not being experienced enough to get a butterfly, then I read this post next, so i was assuming you were in a wise a** mood
I apologize if I took your statement wrong.

xdave

Sorry, I could have been clearer. And having worked in a fish warehouse I tend to cringe when people mention Copperbands. I did check your profile for experience first but it says details unavailable.