Jay's New 125g Tank Diary

ghettotang

Hey people I finally got a picture of my 125g drill in overflow box corner. The tank is made my All Glass Aquarium. Since almost everyone here in this forum have their own diary of their tank I must well start one on mine and share to everybody.
Let me know what do you think. Sorry for the bad picture and if some picture are too big I'm still learning how to resize the picture from the photobucket.com, but any suggestion I'll appericate. I don't have that good camera.
A Full shot of my 125 gallon tank

Left side corner overflow box

Right side corner overflow box

Overflow kit

Another Full shot of the tank

Jay

nu2salt

looks good so far keep us posted. pics,pics,pics
by the way what will it be ie: fo,fowlr,or my personal fav full blown reef.

hefner413

Originally Posted by nu2salt
might as well go reef! everybody goes there eventually!!

azfishgal

Yeah!!! Another 125 tank going up!
It's a long process but it's fun. Look forward to seeing you tank grow.

ghettotang

Originally Posted by nu2salt
It's going to be a simple reef tank, but still readig and learning sme information about the reef tank.
rcdude1990 awsome! this will b me in a couple of weeks lol
did u get a stand?
My dad is going to build my own stand. I have na diead how I want it but still thinking and planning on.
azfishgal Yeah!!! Another 125 tank going up! It's a long process but it's fun. Look forward to seeing you tank grow.
Thank you I look foward to get started.
Jay

wangotango

have pics will follow
. are you sure that's an AGA? its in perfecto packaging. anyways, i heard the front panels on perfecto overflows are removable for easy cleaning, one thing i wish i had. keep us updated...
-Justin

ghettotang

Sorry I think I type the wrong one. I think it does come off I haven't try to taking out because I just this about a month a ago. But I will tried to see if it does and I let you know Justin.
Thanx for letting me know that.
Jay

ghettotang

Hi people it's been a while since I update this message. I've just order my pump today. It's Mag-drive 2400gph for my 125g reef tank. My question is it okay to use this for my return pump for my sump. I'm also adding two coralife Turbo twist 9watt UV.
Here is my plan. Please let me know if this okay to work. Any commet or help I wouls appreciate it.
Thank you

Jay