JBJ 28 Gallon...

fishlawyer

Hey All
So, it has been about 9 months since I last posted on here... Since then, my two office tanks have been going absolutely perfectly. (With the exception of an escaped eel that I thankfully caught alive and a shark that got too big and had to be given away.)
I just clean the two tanks, replace the media in the two Fluval 405's and do a 10% water change every 4-6 weeks, and that is it... No lost fishies, no water issues, nothing... All in all, a little boring.

Anyway, the lack of activity has been somewhat BORING... To fix this, I have decided to start a new tank in my house. I am looking at a JBJ 28 Gallon Florescent
setup with a JBJ stand and 40 lbs of live rock. I was wondering what people thought of the JBJ Nano Tanks? It will just be for basic fish, (clowns, etc.) and maybe a simple anenome. Unfortuinately, I live in NL so most tank purchases have to be signt unseen... Does anybody have an opinion on these tank?

nycbob

its a nice setup. i had the 24 jbj in the past, which is the same as the 28 except smaller. i think the 28 also comes with metal halide option for a bit more. the back compartment, u could convert to a fuge now, bc jbj sells this fuge light for this purpose. with the pc light, u could keep softies, zoas, and some lps. overall, i think its a foolproof system.