JBJ, Aquapod, Biocube, or Finnex?

dplantz

I am still searching for the best possible tank. I have looked at one tank and the modifications I could do to make it better but each is outshined in a different catagory. I am looking for the setup with nothing in the actual tank except the Nana Koraila Powerhead. I want a good filtration system as well. I plan on buying or making a refugium that will go under and have some LR, chaeto, and others in it. My budget for the tank and supplies is at about $800 (in think I can make a refugium that looks good and is affective for say $100-$200)
I want to have some SPS and a clam in my tank as well as the varoius softies, zoos, shrooms, and 1-2 LPS.
I plan on buying a 150 watt MH for the aquarium if i dosent already come with it. Please post your pics of your tank, as well as stock lists and supply lists (stuff thats accually on the tank).
THX and o yes my favorite buddies

go with the current usa 34g solana. i have it and i love it.. i looks good and comes stock with a 150mh for about 700-750. has a alright skimmer ,but it looks great...again i love it

dplantz

So global did you add anything to for Jbj 28g setup when you got it (besides a powerhead?). Also, did you have any heating problems, i have heard hit and miss on it. Whats your stock list or pics?

I didn't add any additional powerheads.
I did add a Arctica chiller by JBJ, as there was a heat issue. With the chiller and a heater, my temperature only fluctuates about 1/2 a degree. Very Stable.
Equipment: 28 Gallon Nano Cube
Landscape: 30 Pounds Live Rock w/Live Sand, assorted Corals
Cleaning Crew: 1-Sea Hare, 10-Hermit Crabs, 2-Cleaner Shrimp, 1-Emerald Crab, 1-Conch, 15-Nassarius Snails, 1-Turban Snail, 2-Turbo Snails, 1-Cowrie Snail, 5-feather dusters
Livestock: 1-Sleeper Gold Head Goby, 1-Sailfin Blenny, 1-Yellow Coris Wrasse, 1-6 Line Wrasse, 1-Jade Filefish, 1-Ocellaris Clownfish
I love the JBJ Brand, very high quality design and material. Skimmer was replaced with a Seaclone 100