JBJ Auto-top off Systems for sale!

doe5ia14

Has abody else gotten word about their order? I sent payment on Friday but haven't heard a confirmation yet.

nietzsche

Originally Posted by doe5ia14
Has abody else gotten word about their order? I sent payment on Friday but haven't heard a confirmation yet.
i havent heard anything from him either. i sent payment last week thursday i think, was hoping he would send it out that day

johnbob

The next wave of orders will go out tommorow and tracking numbers will be sent before 3:00 PM. I apologize to everyone who hasn't received a tracking number who ordered at the end of last week. I was unable to ship the units but they will be sent out tommorow. I still have about 3 auto top offs left.

nietzsche

Originally Posted by Johnbob
The next wave of orders will go out tommorow and tracking numbers will be sent before 3:00 PM. I apologize to everyone who hasn't received a tracking number who ordered at the end of last week. I was unable to ship the units but they will be sent out tommorow. I still have about 3 auto top offs left.

man i really hope this includes me.
did you send anything out?? going to 78539?

nietzsche

Originally Posted by bullitr
i haven't recieved any pm or tracking number
yeah i havent either. im still waiting.....

johnbob

All orders have been shipped. I will Pm all tracking numbers today. I am sorry if you have not received a tracking number yet it has been a extremely busy week.