JBJ Nano cube for sale

blind

hey,
im selling my 12 gallon nano cube. i have had it for about 8 months in very good condition. i am also selling with it a scooter blenny, 2 nassarious snails, emerald crab, about 8 algae crabs Fighting Conch - Aquacultured, 10 lbs of live sand and 15lbs of live rock. Also a rock with assorted shrooms.
i became interested in the hobby but now i have lost interest. i prefer a local buyer. i am located in Los Angeles my zip code is 90004.
i also upgraded the pump (rio 800) for better water flow.
$ 120 or best offer

elchoryla

Im interested in it, i only need to know specs on the tank, is it the nano DX?? what kind of lighting?? watts?? let me know in details what i will get, thanks

unknown

blind I will buy it all for $100.
Please I need this tank for my little brother.
Vince.
Email = (LoveTheSea7@hotmail.com)
I need this tank

unknown

If you would like it go ahead.
I was getting it for my litttle brother. Danny has about 2 years left to live. He is 12 years old and was dignosed with cancer when he was 7.
You can have it.
Vince.

unknown

It was not like a quilt thing. It's ok you can get the tank if your going to get it. i will just wait a little longer save some more money and buy him a new one.
Sorry if I mad you mad or something??
I said it because some people on this board know about my little brother and they are helping me get threw this.
See me and my brother got into SW about 3 years ago. I got my tank and he was going to get his. He got real sick and could no longer go out, Hence he never got his tank. I was showing him some pics of my tank about a week ago and he asked if I ever got his tank?? I said "It's on it's way and me and you can set it up together". He had to leave then for his radiation treatment.
Thats who I was getting this tank for.
I understand though you were here first and you get first dibs. If you decide not to get it plz tell me cause I am next in line.

Vince.

unknown

Thx you elchoryla.
there is a place for you in the big sea:yes:
My brother and I appreciate your sacfice.
Vince.
P.S. this thread brought my mom to tears. She thanks you with her heart.