JEBO Lights

trigger111

I just bought a JEBO light system with a total of 260 watts. It has two 65watt white and two 65 what actinic bulbs as well as 4 LED blue moon lights. Is this a good light? And is it sufficient for a 75 Gallon tank? I have 6 fish and one anenome.

squidd

The Jebo light "Fixtures" are fine...a little on the cheap side and not the "best" light connectors but they do fire the bulbs and run forever...
The bulbs they supply on the other hand especially the actinic/blue are junk...and will need to be replaced...the 10K bulbs are good to go...
For FOWLR they are sufficient..
But the anenome concerns me...as it may need more light depending on type...
What kind is it...?

jobob

i kept 3bta(they spilt) and a lta under the jebo 220w. those actinic i replace. wow what a difference. but i hear the new lights they're called odyessa now, have the real actinic. i havent seen them but thats what i hear. but those lights should do the trick for now.

kcobain111

I have the same lights as you and the blues are real as long as it's an Odeyssea Jebo ligh system. My Ricordia in flourishing but my Florida Condi Anenome did not live. My have been the light....may not have been.