jebo protein skimmer good or bad

soo high

New Jebo Reef Style Protein Skimmer 180 is this a good or bad skimmer its a cheap brand i guess and its going on a 75 gallon which is emty right now but going to put my damsel and one of my maroon clown in it because they are getting beat up by my bigger maroon and i dont want to sendt these fishes back to the store.

newfishguy

I was wondering the same. I was looking for a cheap skimmer for my small tank.
Originally Posted by SoO High
New Jebo Reef Style Protein Skimmer 180 is this a good or bad skimmer its a cheap brand i guess and its going on a 75 gallon which is emty right now but going to put my damsel and one of my maroon clown in it because they are getting beat up by my bigger maroon and i dont want to sendt these fishes back to the store.

hot883

Originally Posted by sin
what do you mean oilly or clear
The top of the water looks oily when it is not skimmed.

mavgi

i have the 180 and it's work good i am attach picture to

newfishguy

I agree that you should not skimp on a skimmer. However, sometimes cheap things surprisingly turn out to work great. I did not skimp on my 75 gallon but I think I will try out this cheap one on my 15 gallon.
Originally Posted by hot883
You are getting what you pay for. IMO skimp on anything except a skimmer.

newfishguy

Try the famous auction site. There are a ton of em for sale on there for cheap.
oo thats good then so i guess imma order one