jebo

mikeyjer

Might as well save a bit more and get something better. You might want to keep something else down the road that needs extra lighting, might as well save for it. That's what we did. Orbits are nice, should look into those at the popular auction site. :happyfish

newfishguy

I just got one for my small tank to test it out. I bought the 24" 130w. Did you add more cords? If so how did you do it? I should get my lights on Monday.
Originally Posted by joncat24
I have the odyssea 48" 260watt PC it has two fans and legs with 12k's and actinics and led moonlights.....it only had one cord but adding two more is not that hard. I love mine and would buy another Odysea in a heartbeat, for a little less than half of the coralife

W

wallie

i have both a jebo and an odesey light the jebo is on my 55 andits ok but the odysea is much better look for odesey ther on the big auction site too

A

andretti

They're JUNK! What do you expect for the price??????????? My son bought the 48" 4x55 watt set up. It claimed to have two 55 watt true attinics and two 55 watt 10,000 bulbs. The only thing this "system" did was turn on and off. Oh yeah, it also taught my 15 year old the age old cliche of you get what you pay for.

W

wallie

i got mine on the big auction site you do get what you pay for i would recamend replacing the bulbs as soon as you get it. if i hade the mony i would get something bigger and better. for the price its a good system

J

jdragunas

the jebo and odyssea are the same, the odyssea is just the newer version of the jebo, but both are made by the same company...

kdfrosty

I would stay away from Jebo and/or Odyssea, personally. They're by the same company, but just newer models....and all junk IMO.
Spend an extra $100 and get something that you wont regret in 6 months.

kdfrosty

Originally Posted by jdragunas
did you have a problem with jebo/odyssea? what went wrong?
Please see my above post, #11 ^^^^^

mikeyjer

I almost bought one of those systems, but then I found the one I have now to be better. VERY happy with my lights!!!!! Moon lights, ooooooooooooooo!!! :happyfish