JETER....MR. 3000

darthtang aw

Need I say more......he hit #3000 with a home run!!!!!

SO EXCITING!!!!
Darth(I hate football off season) Tang

bionicarm

Who got the $400,000 ball? At least that's the number I heard going around for whoever caught it.

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionicarm http:///forum/thread/386575/jeter-mr-3000#post_3396308
Who got the $400,000 ball? At least that's the number I heard going around for whoever caught it.
A 23 year old guy.....he gave it back...BUT got a crap load of stuff.....special seating the rest of the season....and post season....and world series....
I think there is more, Just have no clue what...LOL

btldreef

Awesome. He really is a good person outside of the game as well, so I'm glad he got it. Even better that he did it on a home run :)

monsinour

Jeter = good and from what I can tell, a down to earth athelete. Reminds me of soo many hockey players.
Yankees = horribly rotten spoiled lousy lame arse excuse for a team. Man, I cant stand them and once I moved to NY its all i hear about.

1guydude

dude they bought their team! im just sayin...
Quote:
Yankees = The best team in the world, and I love them.

btldreef

Yup, they bought their team, and they also do not accept failure. Their fans are willing to pay for a good team, so why not?
When the Yankees are loosing, their seats are still filled with fans. When other teams have a loosing season/part of season, many fans desert them. Something to think about....

meowzer

LOL...everyone buys their teams....no player plays for free.....we just have more money....BUT we also have more class, and more hunger, and BETTER Fans...ones who stick with their team rain or shine....win or lose

reefraff

I remember when LA's farm system stocked the whole friggen league with players.There was a point in the 80's where they produced like 4 straight rookies of the year. It would be nice if teams had at least a few home grown super stars.

monsinour

ninja editing of other peoples posts is so wrong mods. I know which mod did it and I do not approve. Kindly replace what was originally there.

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsinour http:///forum/thread/386575/jeter-mr-3000#post_3396461
ninja editing of other peoples posts is so wrong mods. I know which mod did it and I do not approve. Kindly replace what was originally there.
LOL....not gonna apologize cause I was just playing trying to have a little fun here for a change.....
anyway I started this thread to CELEBRATE something...not to have people bash the Yankees...I still say you need to move out of NY