Jillian

fireeater

I saw in another post that you work at a lfs?
"here's a pic of a black and white perc., yeah they're clownfish, a rare strain. my work sells them for $60."
Who do you work for? I know of only one place on the Island that sells salt. Fins N Friends, you work for Steve?

Yeah, at least I did until a few weeks ago. Actually, he refuses to let me know if I work anymore and has already replaced me with someone else doing my hours, which leaves me with no hours and no money. So, I guess I'm not sure if I work for Steve anymore. The black and white clown he has though is so beautiful! If I could get my tank set up and cycled anytime soon, I might get it... except, of course, that I can get them for $30 on the net... hmmm....:D

fireeater

Steve is real high on his prices. It pays to drive up I-45 to some a couple of lfs to buy.
When he gets coral frags in, he acts like he is selling gold bars.
Did you happen to go to Jungle Jims Sunday? I was leaving when I saw someone that looked like you from the pics on here walking toward his store.
I wasn't sure so I didn't say anything.

No, I haven't been out of Galveston in a while now, sorry. I went to Jungle Jim's once and they seemed ok. They have mandarins and sfe's