jobs at 15

mopar9012

anyone know of like a store or restuarant that will actually hire at 15? like all of their stores too. i tried DQ and hardees and i know our Mc.D doesnt hire at 15. they all say 16

ryanhayes9

Originally Posted by mopar9012
anyone know of like a store or restuarant that will actually hire at 15? like all of their stores too. i tried DQ and hardees and i know our Mc.D doesnt hire at 15. they all say 16
i got it to pay for my 4 tanks
a 1 gallon
10 gallon
29 gallon
and a 55 gallon hex
my dad charges my 5 bucks a week for all the tank elec etc!

mopar9012

there is a golf course but my parents said it would be hard to get a job there. ill give it a trry though

schneidts

A lot of grocery stores around here will hire at that age for baggers and cart boys...you could try that.

moby

if you have a golf course around you..........caddy!! You will make a bunch of money.
From personal experience I can tell you this is a great way to make a buck!

When I first got married 20 years ago I took a second job at a golf course for some free golf.
I didn't realize how much you could make in tips! I would bring home on average 150$ a weekend. Tax free + plus the hourly wage the country club paid me. And I got free golf at a great course!
Moby

mopar9012

Originally Posted by Jmick
You'll have your whole life to work...think you should enjoy being a kid.
i do enjoy it...but i would like some money for this hobby. and my fourwheeler. it all cost money and when my fourwheeler breaks my parents say "im sorry" but hey at least i have one.
but anyway i think im going to give the golf course a call.

moby

i do enjoy it...but i would like some money for this hobby. and my fourwheeler. it all cost money and when my fourwheeler breaks my parents say "im sorry" but hey at least i have one.
Well if I were your dad, I would be proud that you are being responsible enough to want to pay for your own stuff!

Moby

ruaround

most states (except for farming states) dont allow juviniles to work under the age of 16... and major corporations follow suit...
do what alot of other kids have done... mow lawns, baby sit, odd jobs for neighbors...

laddy

....and the underground economy money you make is laundered back into LFS profits. Don't pay taxes on your income as long as you can!!!

fedukeford

put out flyers for lawnmowing in the summer, and shoveling in the winter, im only 13 and last winter i was making around $75 a week from shoveling

fishfatty

Originally Posted by fedukeford
put out flyers for lawnmowing in the summer, and shoveling in the winter, im only 13 and last winter i was making around $75 a week from shoveling
yeah i tried the lawn flyers 2 summers ago, and never got one call. i guess the people around me already have pros that do it. and the shoveling- we dont get snow :hilarious , but the people down the street that are from PA still keep a snowshovel in their garage! so i basically cant get any jobs!

mopar9012

Originally Posted by fedukeford
i have tried to lawn mowing thing...no responces. i have cut lawns before but i kinda got fired. they said my lawn mower was screw up so i had to re cut their lawn with their push mower and that was the end of that.
as far as shoveling snow, this past winter we recieved 0 inches of snow. i live in GA just a little but north of atlanta and dont get that much if any.

ruaround

Originally Posted by mopar9012
as far as shoveling snow, this past winter we recieved 0 inches of snow. i live in GA just a little but north of atlanta and dont get that much if any.
do you live close to snellville or lithonia???
start a pool cleaning service...or a tank cleaning service... or a combo of the two...