Joes juice VS. Aptisia X

ebob954

HI there. I have a little aptisia problem not but I want them gone. Which would your reccomend I use. Any one have succes with either. Please let me know. Thanks

valgae

neither have worked well for me. felt like i have to go back and re-poke. kalk paste always gets them the first time ime

t316

I have used Joes Juice numerous times and it has always killed any Aptasia that I have shot it with. I have now switched to a homemade brew however, using Mrs. Sages pickling lime (found at the grocery store) mixed with water. Has the same effect but only a fraction of the cost of Joes....

bmkj02

I used the Joe's Juice and after a week or so I saw more come back. Waste of money. Will try something else next time. I forget what fish are good to pick at that. I thought it was some kind of Butterfly or Angel

fau8

any calcium supplement will kill them. I happen to hate purple up as an additive but it always killed the anipastia when i put it in a syringe and ejected them.

cranberry

Used both. Never saw a difference between the 2 products. Both required several applications to kill the appy.

tat2guy

I need to get rid of a very large one in my DT. I thought it was some kind of anemone that I didn't know I had, here I have been feeding the damn thing, only to learn that it is bad, LOL. Anyway I'm gonna try and inject it with concentrated lemon juice, from the forums I'm reading this seems to have the best results. Seems like everyone who has tried joes juice, doent work for them at all. The only thing is, is that I dont know where exactly to do the injection and how much?
Any tips?