joe's juice

petieaztec

i don't mean to product promo but that joe's juice worked soooo good with the atipasia sp?. it worked instantly. they are all gone adn didn't hurt my fish or anything. so if anyone has a problem with those pesky things. thats the ticket and its really cheap and you don't use a lot.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, its pretty good. But go easy with the application becaues too much of a good thing can make your pH go nuts.

92protruck

so what's the secret? It's never worked for me! I squirt a little above the aptasia, it closes up and dissappears into the rock for about a 2 weeks and then reappears. I haven't killed one yet! What's the deal?

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Its a "secret formula", but I think it is kalk mixed in with some stimulant that attracts the aips. To kill aip, you really need to get the stuff into the mouth, imo. Use a syringe.

92protruck

I don't care about the secret formula I want to know the secret to appyling it! Do you give a quick shot of the stuff right at the aip? How much? The whole syringe? Do you gently slowly release it just above the aip trying to get him to eat it or what? Like I said I have used it and never killed anything but zoos. I come on here and every raves about the stuff!