john and Jane doe

italgal02

So My starfish and anemone died 2 day in tank... all other fish, inverts etc doing great. When I recieved the anemone (pink tip haitian) it looked not so great. My clown fish loved him for about 2-5 hours, then he decided to die on the 2nd day. My starfish looked fine, but died yesterday too. Im returning them today via mail... has anyone ever done a return? how did it go? Fish replaced well? Any advice?
Thanks
Sally~

italgal02

any advice form anyone????
Im at work and bored out of my mind, so im online tryign to figure out my problems with these fish~

moneyman

I only did one return about a year ago. I placed the speciment in a zip lock bag with a bunch of salt. Then, place that zip lock bag in another zip lock bag. I sent my dead fish in regular first class envelope. I have no idea the condition of the envelope on the reciever end.
But, recently, I have not done a return. If my fish died within the guarantee period, I just take the picture and send it to the etailer. They then give me a code for a replacement.

some1fishy

How New is your Tank? Anenome's need to be in a well established aquarium! Especially a hatian pink tip. They are one of the hardest to keep.
Starfish, could be becasue of water parameters.

italgal02

My tank is a few months old... not very new, but not very established... If they give me creidt for the return i may get something other than the anemone and starfish!