Joke

J

jdragunas

(this takes place in the 'old west')
these two bank robbers are running away after a heist, so they jump on a wagon and take off. The one says to the other "keep your eye out for anyone following us"... about five minutes pass, "do you see anything?" ... "well yeah!"... "what is it???"... "i dunno, boss, it's only about an inch tall" (as he holds up his hand and measures an inch with his fingers)... "well keep your eye on it and tell me if it gets any bigger"
another five minutes pass... "do you still see it?"... "yeah, it's much bigger now.. it's just about three feet tall!!"... "well, what is it???"... "it's an injin!!!"... "ok, just keep your eye on him!"
another five minutes pass... "is he still behind us?"... "yeah, he's climbing on the back of the wagon!!!"... "well shoot him, shoot him!!!"... "i CAN'T, i've known him since he was this big!!!" (measures an inch with his fingers)
hehehehe!!!

zsalinas

Two blondes were in a parking lot trying to unlock the door of their Mercedes with a coat hanger. They tried and tried to get the door open, but they just couldn't! The blonde with the coat hanger stopped for a moment to catch her breath. The other blonde said anxiously, "Hurry up! It's starting to rain and the top is down."

J

jdragunas

Originally Posted by ruaround
I have a knock knock joke...
everone say "knock knock"
heh...whos there???
I LOVE THAT ONE!!! i always said "i got a knock knock joke, you start it" "knock knock" "who's there" "uhhh....."

ruaround

Originally Posted by jdragunas
I LOVE THAT ONE!!! i always said "i got a knock knock joke, you start it" "knock knock" "who's there" "uhhh....."
yup... same joke...heh heh
2 blondes walk into a bar... the brunette ducked...

J

jdragunas

OMG!!! That reminded me of this fake 'on-star' commercial i heard.
It's this frantic girl in a car: it's basically the girl can't unlock the door... she locked herself inside her car!! LOL. It's like a 3 minute commercial with the onstar lady trying to explain to the girl how to unlock the door. It was friggin hilarious!!!

J

jdragunas

what did tennessee???
the same thing that arkansas... hehehehe

aredmon

A blonde was driving home from school one day. As she was passing a corn field she noticed another blonde in the middle of a corn field in a row boat just rowing away. The blonde in the car very pi**ed off gets out of her car and yells to the other blonde, "What the he** do you think you are doing?" The other blonde states that she is rowing the corn field. At this point the blonde from the car is so mad she yells out at the other blonde you know it is stupid blondes like you that give blondes like us a bad name and I knew how to swim I would be right out there to kick your a**.

ruaround

Originally Posted by jdragunas
OMG!!! That reminded me of this fake 'on-star' commercial i heard.
It's this frantic girl in a car: it's basically the girl can't unlock the door... she locked herself inside her car!! LOL. It's like a 3 minute commercial with the onstar lady trying to explain to the girl how to unlock the door. It was friggin hilarious!!!
heh heh Blonde Star...http://www.jokaroo.com/funnyvideos/blondestar.html