Junkiebeas!!!!!

pitbull01

Hey,
Junkiebeas, I was wondering. After I saw your magnificient tank the other day-I thought,"I wonder if he has any nitrate problems?" Do you? Because your corals look great. I want to do 2 tangs in a 55 gallon and am interested on your approach. Help!
-Adam

junkiebeas

Sorry Pitbull for not riplied before, but I didn't saw the thread. No I don't have a high nitrate problem, because I realy take good care of my tank and have lots of filtration. I do a 5 gal water change everyday to maintain my quality. I think I'm the right guy to give advise on your task, but yet again some people think I'm crazy. So if you take it from me I will say that they will be alright. Once again don't try this at home.

pitbull01

Do you have a sump that technically makes your tank bigger than 55 gallons? Just wondering, because I don't. I am going to take it from you, so I know it will work, I am just gonna have to do frequent water changes.
-Adam

junkiebeas

Yes I do!!!! I have a 30 GAL wet&dry with a turbo skimmer a 20 gal eco sistem and a 10 gal hang on fuge........ Like I said LOTS OF FILTRATION....