Just a pic of my dog...

J

jdragunas

oh, she gets enough lovin.... if you know what i mean.
and... my father is a boy. Actually, i was the first granddaughter, i have a bunch of boy cousins, but no brothers. i wish that was different... waaaayyy too much estrogen in the house right now... (not to mention my entire family is bipolar...). i'm soooo glad i moved out!!!

snitchgaga

Originally Posted by jdragunas
oh, she gets enough lovin.... if you know what i mean.
and... my father is a boy. Actually, i was the first granddaughter, i have a bunch of boy cousins, but no brothers. i wish that was different... waaaayyy too much estrogen in the house right now... (not to mention my entire family is bipolar...). i'm soooo glad i moved out!!!
in that case i am no longer interested.

keleighr

Originally Posted by jdragunas
yes, both of my sisters are single, but my middle sister is a fat whore, and my younger sister is still in high school...

WOW no lost love there

J

jdragunas

lmao!!!
and yeah... we had a falling out... i still like my youngest sister! She's my best friend.

keleighr

Me and my sis you have to have some real throw downs but now couldn't live with out her...........don't ask me about me and my mom....................

space_geek

You mean DevilDog01? Me? I know, I know, I have a new user name-again, and it is a long story, but lets just say someone on these boards knew my password (needed help with avatar a while back) and he got mad and changed settings such as location to gayville and such, and he changed my password an stuff, so now I have a new screen name.

keleighr

NICE!!!
The Maturity of your friend is totally surfacing!!!
Amazing what people turn into.
Well glad to see you are back!!
By the way.............I knew you weren't from Gayville.

keleighr

Originally Posted by Space_Geek
You mean DevilDog01? Me? I know, I know, I have a new user name-again, and it is a long story, but lets just say someone on these boards knew my password (needed help with avatar a while back) and he got mad and changed settings such as location to gayville and such, and he changed my password an stuff, so now I have a new screen name.
HEy we posted at exactly one hour from each other........eeeerrrrriiiieeeeeeeee

space_geek

Originally Posted by keleighr
NICE!!!
The Maturity of your friend is totally surfacing!!!
Amazing what people turn into.
Well glad to see you are back!!
By the way.............I knew you weren't from Gayville.

Yeah, he's mature alright. :hilarious lol...I know I am not from Gayville, I am from Grandville, but who knows? Maybe HE is from Gayville...
BTW, that is kinda weird how you and I posted EXACTLY one hour apart!

keleighr

Originally Posted by Space_Geek
Yeah, he's mature alright. :hilarious lol...I know I am not from Gayville, I am from Grandville, but who knows? Maybe HE is from Gayville...
BTW, that is kinda weird how you and I posted EXACTLY one hour apart!

May mistake you for Hitler........but never form Gayville!!!

J

jdragunas

hmmmm.... we're getting off topic here... hope we don't get booted..............................