Just for Fun Contest: Most Colorful Invert

matti070

Ive come up with an idea. to host a contest of my own (sorry, no prize.
)
Rules: Get a pic of a very colorful invert in your tank and post it here. No search engines allowed.
Scoring:
1 color-2 points
2 colors-3 points
3 colors-4 points
4 colors-5 points
5 colors-6 points
Rarity 1-2 points
Pic quality 1-2 points
Good luck and may the best man win!

csrobe02

Not exactly colorful... but one of the best pictures of a blue leg hermit that ive taken.
Just to get ya started :)

rwhite

Not fair kickster! Guess the real question is what type of invert? Aren't they all cept fish? I was going to post another pic of a blue leg til I got back to the thread to post it, now I'm not sure. Still...since I bothered to work the pic a little going to show him anyway. Sorry the shell is so white! Here he is:

j21kickster

sweet lookin worm bang- there are some really colorful ones out there
- those zoanthids were not on 1 rock that is a frag i made from several colonies

clarkiiboi

What type of anenome is that? Looks beautiful! I don't think I have seen it before.
Matti070
no colorful inverts worth posting yet, just the basic staple of critters and corals.

matti070

im liking the euphid...somethin worm, bang! thats got lots of colors, bout 5. also rare! the blueleg hermit, i have to give that 3 points for 2 colors, with 4 points for pic quality! all others are great too!

matti070

Originally posted by ClarkiiBoi
What type of anenome is that? Looks beautiful! I don't think I have seen it before.
Matti070
no colorful inverts worth posting yet, just the basic staple of critters and corals.

hitchhikers will do, guys. good pics of them give lots of colors and rarity.