just got a new camera

gnorman

amazing pics!!! i am in the market for a new camera- i might get one around christmas time. if i do go with a canon its either the S5 IS or the Rebel XTI or maybe an XT... if u dont mind me asking, how much did u pay for it and where did u get it at?
awesome pics as the camera really captures the detail and colors. just amazing. i love the pic of the pom pom crab

shrimpi

Originally Posted by GNorman
amazing pics!!! i am in the market for a new camera- i might get one around christmas time. if i do go with a canon its either the S5 IS or the Rebel XTI or maybe an XT... if u dont mind me asking, how much did u pay for it and where did u get it at?
awesome pics as the camera really captures the detail and colors. just amazing. i love the pic of the pom pom crab
amazon
543.00 shipped for the camera kit (includes the 18-55 lens) and a 1g mem card

gnorman

ok sweet, what is the difference between the XT and the XTI.. between those 2 and the S5, what would u recommend?

shrimpi

Originally Posted by GNorman
ok sweet, what is the difference between the XT and the XTI.. between those 2 and the S5, what would u recommend?
I have no idea to be honest. The camera was recommended to us by a friend haha.

oneradtek

i got 50lbs in a 55 gallon is that enough?
and shouldn't you wait to put them in awhile if the tank is newer??

kjr_trig

Awesome pictures shrimpi...I'm excited, I am getting my wife the Rebel for X-mas, nice to see what it can do.

nikonjohn

Great pics.....hope you have alot of fun with your new camera. Canons are great. I like Nikon myself......
Happy shotting

shrimpi

ya i bought extra from a LFS because my crabs started to slaughter my snails for their shells and the only shells she had looked like that. They were all bright blues, purple, yellow, orange etc. Kind of like freshwater colors. Kinda lame. but it gets better as algae grows on it and stuff.....