Just got back from LFS

tropills

will post pic's tomarrow of my new cleaner shrimp and HUGE CARPET, man is this thing HUGE, it has to measure at least 7 or 8 inches at the foot. all the way open at the LFS it was around 16 or 18 inches in diamiter. and it was only under 10k reg flor. Had to get it or they would surley have killed him. (stole it) for 70 bucks..... :jumping: Still in the bag now temp alc. then off to the pail for a long drip.then into the tank he'll go.hopfully into a spot where he won't hide.but whith as big as it is you could still seee him.

coralph

Carpets are nice,but deadly to fish.Wherein upstate are you located? I am in West Winfield, south of Utica.

tropills

here they are, carpet not fully open yet, and pic does not do him justice...shrimp is real cool,,,, here is also one of my mexican turbo snails with some cool hitchhickers... have two of these with dusters but the other one won't come out...

Clyde , near rochester.

rara12

you paid $70 for that!!! Im sorry but that sounds like a rip off. The lfs i work for is sellinf one just like that for $17.99. Sorry but $70

tropills

Originally Posted by rara12
you paid $70 for that!!! Im sorry but that sounds like a rip off. The lfs i work for is sellinf one just like that for $17.99. Sorry but $70

$18 for a 18" carpet??? send it to clyde ny would love to see what the heck your talking about...... :mad: :mad: