just got my tank!

clown52

What do you do about the weekends? You don't have any fish in the .5 do you?
Btw Spline love that avatar!

spline9

Originally posted by claire_r
:rolleyes: Hi, my name is Claire and I'm a saltwater fish-aholic!

You havent even finished your cycle and youre a fishaholic!

Hehe.

spline9

Just wondering how long its going to take before you get into corals. :eek:
It all starts with just one zoanthid or mushroom...
Haha.

thedude

thats funny, im actually a recovering addict and we have this expression that goes something like "you cant stop being an addict you can only replace your addictions with healthier ones".......well, im obsessed with this hobby as well...but at least its a whole lot healthier than drugs or alcohol :happy:

spline9

Originally posted by claire_r
:nervous: Stop tempting me!! Can I help it if I have an obsessive personality!hehe

Haha. Its funny because there are about 5 people at work who now want/plan_to_get a tank just like mine.
If you lived closer, I'd offer you some frags even. :D
I'm terrible, arent I? -->
hehe.

kablamo

Originally posted by spline9
Just wondering how long its going to take before you get into corals. :eek:
It all starts with just one zoanthid or mushroom...
Haha.

For me it was one five dollar mushroom frag, and to date i have spent about 300 on corals because of it!

j trigger

Originally posted by wax32
This is a 5 gallon. Note the 44 ounce drink cup. :D

wax32, that is a freshwater I take it.... what fish do u have in there, how many?
Thanks!

j trigger

Originally posted by wax32
Yes, it's FW. I have 7 neon tetras and 2 glowlights. Plus 4 corys.

wax32, I dont know much about freshwater, and I would like to start a 5 or 10 gallon... isnt that too many fish for a 5 gallon?

wax32

Yeah. It's a big bio-load. I change my filter insert every week and do water changes. The ammonia/nitrite/nitrate levels are fine. I do have some nice algae though because of all the nutrients in the tank. I'm about to set up a tank for a friend and donate a few of these fish to them. :D