JUST HAD TO TAKE SOME SHOTS [bored]

lion_crazz

Rick you have a beautiful aquarium!! Thank you for sharing all of these wonderful pictures with us.
It's funny, I was sitting here trying to think of what holiday it is today, and then I saw that you live in Australia.

ricks280

thnx for the early replies, in regards to the holiday, come here and you wont have to work today. :hilarious

frankthetank

Those are beautiful! Those pictures give me a lot to strive for with my tiny 46bow.
I tell you what though, my goal is to have this tank in a "finished" state by the end of 2007. Then I want to have a bigger tank (at least 90) to start a new project.
I would love to do something in the wall, like you have done.
Thanks for the pictures!!

ratrod

Rick280, thats an amazing display
I'd also like to say thats about the nicest set of tangs I've ever seen, whats your secret for the health of the naso and the acillies

T

tiberius

I love your tank!!! Especially the Emperor Angel. Sweet!!! I didn't know they were only reef safe as a juvenile. Do you think you will still be able to keep him when he starts to change? I would think that since he is used to his environment and feeding schedule then he would be ok.
Have a nice Holiday!!

zanoshanox

your tank is awesome. Is the bulb all the way to the right a ten or 14? I think it woudl look great with 14's across the board.

triga22

Nice pics!! Nice tank!! Everything is nice about that tank accept the cost lol. What holiday is it in Australia?

T

tiberius

Originally Posted by Smork81
Curious tiberius....Whered you get your screen name?
Originally, James Tiberius Kirk! But, I also named my cat that 8 years ago.