just laid eggs

snakeblitz33

Well, here's the good news - if you keep your current setup, they should breed every 28 days! So, plenty more chances! Just keep feeding your clowns healthy food!

premilove

hey good luck with breeding your clowns! hopefully you find some and hopefully the second batch will have a lot of survivors!

cydab

hope you guy don't mine me jumping in on this my ocellaris have been laying eegs for awhile now how would you rase the fry I have a ton of them in the fuge

donald

just a weird little update, it has been 9 days since my female laid eggs for the first time and i woke up this morning to find a fresh new batch of eggs waiting for me! I cant believe that it only took 9 days for her to lay her second batch! I didnt think that it would happen that fast, is this normal?

cydab

possibly all i know that every time the prevues batch hatches a few days later there is a new one

chasar

Congrats on the eggs. Clowns lay eggs about every 12 to 14 days. They will not survive in the DT. They will be eaten, even by the parents from what I hear. They need to be kept in a seperate tank and feed live rotifers. I am in the process of breeding. I am not an expert and learning more each day and each batch. I just transfered my 4th batch tonight to hatch. I was and still am in the same boat and I am keeping a thread in the Clownfish and Anemone forum of what I am doing and how and what I have learned. It is on page three anow and I hope that some of the info will be useful, feel free to check it out.