just set up new tank

entice59

why dont you check out some of the smaller fish? firefish, royal gammas, bangi cardinals, bi-color or lawn mower blennie, there are sooo many choices to choose from

entice59

flame angels, need to be in a matured tank (6+ months) and must have plenty of live rock, i dont know if a 25 is too small but i had mines in a 15 and i think it died because from the shock of new water.
sorry about the picture, angels are very fast

one thing that you may want to look into is better lighting. I know that there is a power compact retro fit kit for the eclipse system. this will allow you to set up a nice tank with soft corals and smaller pretty fish.

rwelch

Frozenguy,
I was doing a search for eclipse lighting and found your thread.
I have a couple of questions.
1) Is that an Eclipse 3 system on your 25 gal.?
2) If it is an Eclipse 3, How did you fit 260 watt PC lighting (2 actinic, 2 10000k)
into the hood?
I have an Eclipse 3 and need to upgrade the lights but all I have found is the CSL PC 55wt retro kit.
3) Is your lighting a retro kit or DIY?
4) Can you tell me how to get started on getting that much light?
Thank You
Ryan

entice59

those two top panels on the top of the eclipse, you take them both out. Dont get a retrofit kit, just get a PC hood, and just get the clamps to clamp it on the eclipse hood.
this is a picture that Lebowski sent to me, hopefully he will help you out with customizing your eclipse

rwelch

entice59,
Thanks for the reply.
I have a few questions about the hood that is pictured.
What are the dimensions?
What is the wattage?
Who makes that hood?
Can you direct me to the post where Lebowski attached that picture?
Thank You
Ryan

swilbs83

Frozenguy are you kidding me. Haven't you learned anything? Your tank has already crashed because you overstocked it, and now you want to add even bigger fish than you had before? Your ignorance is annoying.

terrence

I was wondering when someone would mention his "first tank" comment Frozen guy your at it again.........you ask the MOST questions and listen the LEAST. You should change your handle to Doctor Kevorkian!!!!!!!!1

oompaloomp

As I posted before, a little less kindly, you are a dumbass! You do not listen to other people's suggestions. The previous 2 replies were nice, I will not be nice. You're an idiot

entice59

hm... i guess you guys didnt know that he redid the tank. Frozenguy did listen to our advice. i dont think calling someone a "dumbass" will solve anything. Lets try to be nice now.... ;)
as for the specs on Lebowski's tank, i have no idea. Just start a new thread saying " Lebowski, need info" or something like that.
Sorry i havent replied earlier..... i didnt know people were still reading this. This is an old thread.
good luck