just sharin a new pic of the tank

murph145

thanks everyone! rebelprettyboy, trippkid, coralkeeper, cherish life, briand7878
hey bullitr... i got rid of my CL setup i mean its still behind my tank but all closed up im running that vortec mp40w now i want another but at $400 a pop they are pricey.....

hefner413

wow murph. amazing... I could use a few more pics of that man like 10 or so... I just wish I could see that thing in person. If I had your tank instead of mine - my wife would divorce me b/c I'd be staring at it all day. Wow.
And you ought to put up another comparison pic...

murph145

trippkid tell me about it nice piece of equipment but geeze $400 on a power head i could only justify one to myself for now....
Mr.clownfish.... i dont even wana think about it lol... do you want me to be honest or should i say if u have to ask then its too much haha j/k but in all reality id say it would cost about $15K to start all over
Hefner413 if ur ever in simi valley u can have the free tour but for now here are a few more pics for your enjoyment
hey and there is a reason y im not married yet none of my gf's understand the tank
first 2 pics are side shots from each end

this pic is of my superman monti... well this is part of it which had grown onto another coral killing it... if u notice it has encrusted on another coral of mine and wipped it out the main colony is still in the rocks and it has taken out a few other frags so far...

next is my purple rim green monti cap... hard to really see the purple but in person its getting awesome

bullitr

[hey bullitr... i got rid of my CL setup i mean its still behind my tank but all closed up im running that vortec mp40w now i want another but at $400 a pop they are pricey.....
its it cheaper to run that better than a reeflo dart? i was thinking of getting a couple of tunze 6065 because my 6 sureflow kit sucks cheap but its doesnt last more than 2 months the shaft rusted quick and broke . i got my lighthing done today . i am running 4 mh 3 250 watts coralvue 14k with lumenarc mini 3 and 1 400 watts with lumenarc mini for the clams . i am doing it slowly .loss too much on real estate investment over 750 k
.now i am officially broke but still find happiness with this obssession

hefner413

man, have you ever been asked to be --'s tank of the month? if not, I would say it's only a matter of time.

wangotango

Originally Posted by Hefner413
http:///forum/post/2759306
man, have you ever been asked to be --'s tank of the month? if not, I would say it's only a matter of time.
+1.
The anemone so close to those colonies would freak me out. Has it moved around at all?
-Justin

murph145

thanks everyone once again for the nice comments!
bullitr.. yea the Vortec only uses around 20-30W while my dart used 160W plus my ocean motion used another 20W so it should save on the power consumption plus it does up to 3200gph for such a small pump... man you have a lot of lights that for sure thats guna cost an arm and a leg each month with the electric bill alone...
i would like one more on the other side but maybe one day...
yea the realestate market has gone to crap out here for sure! sounds like it hit u as well...
hefner no i dont think i ever have they have some sweet tanks there thats for sure if i ever got that nod that would be something lol.... thanks for the kind words!
wangotango... the anemone has never moved since hes been in the tank hes been right there and the flow kind of keeps his arms from flailing around! plus this guys sting is very slight hes touched some corals before with no side effects

bullitr

i upgrade to 300 gallon with 150 gallon sump i got my lights done. question can 3 tunze good enough? vortech is too expensive for me . i am still using asm g4 i need to get a skimmer later i am thinking of octupus recirculating or hoping for reeflo 250 pro and asm 5 to save money .

pumper

Originally Posted by murph145
http:///forum/post/2755137
was bored tonight and took a full tank shot it actually came out decent so i thought id share... lots of times my cheesy camera doesnt catch colors right or is too blurry but this one is pretty acurate

I have a boner.