Just some pics....

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by cjml
Love my fish--just sharing! :happyfish :happyfish
Awsome! does your mandarin eat well? Also if you shoot your camera ambient "without flash" your pictures will come out with more color! Take it from a photgrapher! Good Luck!

cjml

Thanks!! He's a ham- loves the camera!! He's my boy-king of the tank!! :happyfish :happyfish

cjml

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
Awsome! does your mandarin eat well? Also if you shoot your camera ambient "without flash" your pictures will come out with more color! Take it from a photgrapher! Good Luck!
Thanks-I have such a time with the camera!! :happyfish :happyfish

cjml

Thanks!!
Yes he seems to-tank has been up for over 3 years-he also will eat the frozen foods I feed as well--- :happyfish :happyfish

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by cjml
Thanks!!
Yes he seems to-tank has been up for over 3 years-he also will eat the frozen foods I feed as well--- :happyfish :happyfish
green bird doesnt bother your coral or inverts? that my favorite or all time! Thee most personality!

seannmelly

Love that pic of the mandarin. I love when they have their dorsal fully extended like that!! If you can get a closer pic of him please post!
Melly

cjml

green bird doesnt bother your coral or inverts? that my favorite or all time! Thee most personality!
No he doesn't bother my corals --but he has gone after some of my crabs a nd snails-he has so much personality--I really like him- but he is an eating machine--I am debating whether or not to find him a new home-he seems very content in my tank -he has a special sleeping spot-I get very attached to my critters!! He woud have to go to a good home only....I need fishalholics annonymous(sp?)--LOL!!!