Just some random pictures because im bored

rabid frog

Some more zoo's

Mint green Shrooms. Natural color no photo shop done.

More zoo's Orange I guess

Top down view of some Zoos behind my rocks

A funky shroom

Another one of my clams

Last One, a pic of my refuguim

There they are hope you enjoy

rabid frog

umm he is the second biggest in my tank he measures about 4-5" in length and about 2-3" in height about the same in width,
Thank you for the response Deb :cheer:

rabid frog

here are some from the top views of the clams. Sorry for the reflections, I dont know how to avoid those.

debbie

Those are so neat. While in Waikiki I took some pics at the aquarium there. They had a nice big tank outside in the natural sunlight of beautiful Oahu and this tank was just full of baby clams. How lord how i would love to have this setup.

rabid frog

ya no kidding. That is an awesome set up. Did they give you a doggy bag to fill up? I would love to have some more clams but I dunno if I have room for anymore.

clsimons29

Originally Posted by Debbie
Those are so neat. While in Waikiki I took some pics at the aquarium there. They had a nice big tank outside in the natural sunlight of beautiful Oahu and this tank was just full of baby clams. How lord how i would love to have this setup.
I loved that tank too! Went there in July.

debbie

I only wish I could have had a doggie bag.....

The whole aquarium was very nice, I really enjoyed our visit there. I will certainly go back there again but maybe wait a year or so then go back. We visit Oahu every year, this was my first visit to the aquarium though.

rabid frog

Thank you Murph.
I have never been to hawaii. I would love to go sometime though. I went to the Bahamas, that was pretty neat. But I did not visit any aquariums..

catawaba

Originally Posted by clsimons29
I loved that tank too! Went there in July.
Howdy.
Where in NM are you?

pete43

The very first pic looks like rolling hills o' zoos
Very nice,and one strange,yet awesome mushroom!