just stopping in to say Hi !

slothy

Havent be in here in a long time so i fiqured id stop in and say hi !! barley even recall 1/10th of the names posting anymore.
Well happy holidays !

slothy

Originally posted by Beth
So, what's up? You still have a tank? Nice seeing you again.

no more tank for me right now, buddy keith has it now (member on here). Kinda miss it tough :(

tony detroit

Thought about a chopper, but they're about as pointless for street riding as my GSXR. I saw pictures of the one you sold on SL, looked nice.

slothy

its not a raked out one, so its ridable (roadstar warrior - getting all chopped up - 250 rear ect)
we rode up to traverse city this fall on em - fun ride

T

tizzo

Hi Slothy, never seen you before (I think your "last" post was before my "first"). It's always neat for me to see people who were here before, makes this sight seem kinda like a friend's reunion of sorts. But I read about your sport to cruiser conversion and I had to post to say I'm sorry to hear it, but WHY!!! Why would you do it!?!?

slothy

Originally posted by Tizzo
Hi Slothy, never seen you before (I think your "last" post was before my "first"). It's always neat for me to see people who were here before, makes this sight seem kinda like a friend's reunion of sorts. But I read about your sport to cruiser conversion and I had to post to say I'm sorry to hear it, but WHY!!! Why would you do it!?!?

cause i like riding - try riding 5-6 hours in one trip on a sportbike - you're not gonna feel too good after :D.. And my lil cruiser isnt to slow runs 12's in 1/4 mile stock

T

tizzo

Yeah, I guess I could see your point. A lot of people say that a sportbike isn't comfy on long trips. Not to mention it wasn't made for them. But I am a girl, only 5'2", So my long trips were comfy for me. I would just lay down on the gas tank, prop my head on the back of my wrist and I could go forever.
I had to trade in my bike for a stinkin' minivan when I had my my second kid, so I guess I kill for any bike right now.