Just t' clear a few things up...

knoxville

Yeah, like I said, I don't think it matters if you are court ordered or not, if you don't think you have a problem then things will go in one ear and out the other. You have to be willing to learn and face your addiction head on.
But on the other hand being court ordered sometimes works for people and is a real eye opener, every person and situation is different and diffrent things work for different people.
The seven dwarfs are the seven stages of cocaine addiction, maybe so, but there are a ton of other feelings, thoughts and emotions also, those 7 are fairly basic, you can have those without being an addict.
IMO.
ps. This is a good conversation!!!:)
Knox

purity

i dunno about those 7 stages. quite frankly, i don't really recall feeling a little "doc" while i was high. i DID recall feeling like a mac truck ready to mow over anything in life....not sure what dwarf THAT was.

purity

but seeing a doctor isn't a symptom. it's what you do when you GET symptoms but it's an action in itself.

K

kistheeze

Originally posted by Reef_Magic
did u know snow white's 7 dwarfs are the 7 stages of cocaine addiction:thinking:

Judging by this thread - you got stuck somewhere between happy and dopey...

fshhub

Originally posted by Kistheeze
Judging by this thread - you got stuck somewhere between happy and dopey...

thus, the name?
(possibly)

purity

figured i could hijack my own thread by pointing out a FASCINATING observation last night. while working on my tank, i realized that the Kent Zooplankton looked EXACTLY like the bloody mary that i was drinking!!
imagine spot-feeding sun corals a bloody mary...
hmm.