Just wanna get to know everybody!

buzz

I should have KNOWN that's why you know so much about starfish! LOL! :D
Hey...how about dropping a few of those legs, and showing a full on human photo?

ophiura

Originally posted by Buzz
Hey...how about dropping a few of those legs, and showing a full on human photo?

Buzz! I hardly know you! :eek:
How about this one on a glacier in New Zealand (there were no brittlestars in/on it):

buzz

Well, see? Now we know each other better! ;) Heh heh...
Nice shot! New Zealand, huh? very nice...

plum70rt

Susan your a cutie,;) did I mention I have lots of cool starfish, and a big reef tank? just kidding:D , I only have 3 starfish, but you are a cutie;)

slothy

outa rename this thread as the hotty one eh ? :D
and im not talking about you plum70rt haahahha kidding

buzz

Doodle - I'm hoping it's the last one...grrrrr...but knowing me, it's the first one, and the last is your wife, and I just stuck my foot in my mouth! LOL!
Plum70art - Back off! She's mine! GRRRRRR!!!!! Heh heh... (just kidding...I'm engaged.) But I DO agree....Susan! You are definitely a cutie!

doodle1800

The last was a pic of a girl - just her head who was wearing nothing but paint on her body. She was painted in clothes. You almost couldn't tell she was

[hr]
unless you looked closely. I just posted her head of course. I can send you the entire pic if you like....

slothy

Originally posted by doodle1800
The last was a pic of a girl - just her head who was wearing nothing but paint on her body. She was painted in clothes. You almost couldn't tell she was

[hr]
unless you looked closely. I just posted her head of course. I can send you the entire pic if you like....
oh... my wifes a lot cuter though.... :):D hee hee

haha u suck lol

doodle1800

I didn't mean my wife was cuter than Susan - or Joy. I meant cuter than the pike.
never mind - I'm putting my foot in my mouth as usual...

ophiura

Hmmm. 3 pictures of women, and a few of you guys appear to be ending up with foot in mouth disease today!!??
Tee hee hee.
This could have some application in the peace process I think.
But many Thanks for the kind words. Really, I am "aw, shucks" on this end. Blushing.
My husband agrees, I suspect. :D ;)
As an aside, I had just met him about a week before the picture was taken. I was doing research in NZ (thank you American taxpayer), he was doing research in NZ (thank you NZ taxpayer). I sat next to him on a 45 min flight. Funny how things happen, isn't it?
However, plum70rt, does have a big tank. Could get a lot of brittlestars in there.....

R

rogeta

Hmm...research in new zealand...you must have an awesome job..lol. If you don't mind me asking what do you do? btw looks really pretty there from the pic :D Bye!
~Rocco~