just wanted to pop in and say hi have a mated pair of black clowns having babys

sweetreef

Well its been awhile since i posted been very busy with work but i was able to keep ten alive of my babys the first round i hoping a better turn around this time with them i just movied them to my breeder tank today and the move went well she is sooo big she is going to blow i will post some pics soon of them as soon as they settle in to the tank keeping my finger crossed and as well iam working with a local breeder here in town with the feeding of the babys he has a great turn around with his babys and if i do good i have them all sold to some very good local reef stores!!!Just trying to keep some tank raised fish in the trade!!!

sweetreef

i never had that problem its more of the feeding of the young is the hard part i think because they are so small but i know bang gets a good turn out on his clown babys

sweetreef

iam not to sure what type they are but they look like bangs pic that comes with his name all black and white with just a touch of orange on the face and they are pretty spendy..

sweetreef

well i got five out of the last batch that made it i know it hard to feed the fry when they are young but i have a guy that has great turn out here where i live and helps out with few lfs around town here is a few pics not the best my cam doesnt take moving fish pics to good..