Just wanted to say "hi"

sterling

Hey everyone, just wanted to say "hi" again. It's been awhile since I posted. Been very busy with all sorts of things, mostly to do with the dogs. Dogs shows constantly lately.
Anyhow, I don't know if anyone remembers but the last time I posted I was battling hair algae.
Well, after 7 months of work, I have beaten it and I have my beautiful tank back.
I dumped alot of LR, and had to keep scrubbing the rock I kept for quite awhile but now I LOVE looking at my tank again.
I was soooooo close to giving up, but being that I compete at dog shows, horse shows etc, I don't like to lose, at anything. And especially with something that I so truly enjoyed.
So, if you need any tips for fighting off hair algae........I'll be glad to help and give anyone some advise as to how I got rid of mine.

sterling

Thanks NM, it was worth the effort. As soon as I get batteries for my camera I'll include some pics.

robchuck

Hey Sterling! It's good to see you back around here again. Congrats on the defeat over the hair algae!

sterling

I'm so happy people actually remember me:D
Mayo, that's a tough question. I'm a little "kennel blind" because I have Portuguese Water Dogs and I love them. They definitely are not for everyone because they are a high maintenance, high energy breed. But they are a hoot!! And they don't shed :D
But I also really like Border Terriers.