Kansas Reefers Are You Out There?

snowbear

I drove through Kansas once. Saw my first and only Tornado and the most spectacular lighting storm I've ever seen. Holy Cow those feedlots were huge!!!!!

overanalyzer

you know - for Kansas once being the bottom of a rather large ocean there aren't a whole lot of reefers here!
Snowbear - wow - I've been here since '88 and I've only seen one tornado - lots of lighting though!
There has to be more than just us four on this board!!!

bdubbya

I work a place called VSA of Kansas City. It's off of 79th and switzer. Actually j21kickster I sent you an email once asking about the fish store on johnson drive, I guess you never recieved it:confused: . So what lfs do you go to?

pattz5

I am from Chanute, Ks.
I am very new at this.
Can anyone tell me why my feather duster left his stick?

Some college from Kansas offered me a full-paid scholarship for four years, can't remember the name. Anyhow, that's the closest I've come to Kansas. Didn't go cause it's too far from home. :)

overanalyzer

Deyoe - THere are several good LFS - there is Paradise Aquatics on 119th and Metcalf - Overland Park Pets on 95th street across from Oak Park Mall - there is hte place J21Kickster works @ on Johnson Drive and there is also one in Missouri called Waldo Pets. I have used all four ofthese placs for my fresh water tanks ....
Anyone else around here know of any good LFS in the KC area.
We just spent a weekend @ Fort Riley and Manhattan, KS .... pretty drive but could not get used to the constant sounds of artillery shells!!
Anyone know of any good LFS in Lawrence?? I never had a tank while I lived there ....

maxxedman

Manhattan has two pet stores. Neither of which are worth using for saltwater. One has one tank of nothing, the other is very expensive. Topeka has many great stores though.